Welcome to Our Salon!
"I invite you to come relax in our brand new, beautiful salon. We offer price points for all haircuts—no more confusing upcharges! All our talented stylists are experienced and cutting edge. Traditional or trendy, we will give you your best look yet!" ~ Daniele Oliver, Owner
Our salon reopened on May 29, 2020 and New Safety Policies have been put in place to protect the health of our clients and employees. If you are not willing to comply with our New Safety Policies, we kindly ask you to cancel your appointment as soon as possible.New Safety Policies
- Clients will be required to call us at (859) 918-1155 when they arrive and wait in their car. Our lobby/waiting area is closed.
- All clients and employees will have their temperature taken upon entering the salon. Employees with a fever will be sent home immediately and clients with a fever will have their appointment rescheduled.
- All clients and employees will be required to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and apply hand sanitizer upon entering the salon.
- All clients must complete and sign a Liability Waiver prior to any services being completed.
- All clients and employees must wear a mask at all times while in the salon. You must bring your own mask as we do not supply them.
- No outside gloves are permitted to be worn in the salon at any time.
- All clients must social distance and maintain a six foot distance from other clients at all times.
- All clients will only be permitted to enter the salon alone. We will not be allowing any additional people in the salon. If you have scheduled a child's haircut, one parent is allowed to accompany a minor child. If a child is old enough to be in the salon alone, we will ask the parent to wait outside. If you bring additional people or children with you to your appointment you will be rescheduled with no exceptions.
- We are no longer offering coffee, water, magazines, candy bowls, or mints. You are permitted to bring a closed drink container to your appointment and we discourage food consumption, but it is not prohibited. Clients will be asked to discard any empty containers, tissues, etc. prior to leaving the salon.
- Upon completion of your service, you must leave immediately so that your stylist can clean and sanitize their station for their next client. We love each and every one of our clients, but due to the shutdown our stylists are now working on very tight schedules.
- We are no longer allowed to double book with two clients at once. As a result, we can no longer just squeeze in haircuts, color services, etc. If your stylist does squeeze you in, they are staying late, coming in early, or coming in on their days off.
We have always kept a very clean and sanitary salon, but each of our stylists have completed formal sanitation training and we have implemented additional sanitation procedures. We ask if you regularly visit us for salon services that you prebook your appointments as soon as possible to ensure availability. Our stylists are working longer hours to better serve our clients and we appreciate your ongoing cooperation to keep our employees and clients safe and healthy. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to seeing you soon!
We are conveniently located near the intersection of US 42 and Gunpowder/Pleasant Valley Road in the Barleycorn's Plaza next to Menchies. To schedule an appointment, call us at (859) 918-1155 or book online.